MicroTurn Systems is an exciting, dynamic and growing IT and management consulting services company that provides a full range of management consulting, systems integration and managed services to our clients in the public and private sector.
We are always looking for professionals who have true vision and creativity – results-oriented team players with excellent communication skills and a desire to broaden their experience in an ever-changing technical and business world.
MicroTurn Systems is at an exciting stage in its history and is well-positioned to grow rapidly and become a leader in the North American IT services market. It’s a great time to join our team!
Build your future with Micro Turn. Join one of the innovative IT and web development companies. At MicroTurn, we work together to create an environment where our people come first.
Our members are the key element of our continued success, as is our ability to attract and retain top-quality professionals—professionals like you.
MicroTurn is always seeking knowledgeable, creative and committed individuals who are ready to grow with us. If you want to experience the spirit of an entrepreneurial organization, we invite you to join us. We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
TITLE: PROGRAMMER ANALYST
DUTIES: Design, development and testing of Java/J2EE Applications. Responsibilities include:
– Analysis of client business processes and functional requirements
– Ensure that the objectives of the project are accomplished with prescribed time frame and funding constraints.
– Design, develop, code, implement, test and maintain programs, web based applications, information system and client/server systems.
– Confer with clients and customize systems as per needs of the client. Integrate and implement systems with databases. Train users through preparation of thorough documentation and communicate all aspects of project to management.
– Develop and implement middleware and GUI components.
– Develop and implement tools to support communication with devices and integrate with back-end systems using multi-tiered approach;
– Contributing ideas in the development environment, motivating the team and guiding them in designing and implement Java/J2EE application development for the client.
– Develop and deploy monitoring tools;
– Develop logic and code, and execute installation tasks for the management software and supported software modules;
– Writing and implementing test cases.
Experience required in design, development and deployment of Web-based Applications and Enterprise Applications using: Java , J2EE , JBoss, Spring , Hibernate , Maven, Log4J, SAX/DOM Parser, Web Services , XML , SOAP , XSLT, Oracle , Junit , HTML , CSS , Ajax, object oriented analysis, and all the phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design development, testing, implementation and follow up.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics & Communications Engineering or related field and 2 years of experience as Senior Programmer Analyst or Software Engineer or Programmer/Analyst or any related position. Any suitable combination or education, training or experience is acceptable.
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
JOB LOCATION: Microturn Systems Inc
90 East Halsey Road, Suite 301,
Parsippany, NJ 07054.
CONTACT: Mr. Ashokan Periasamy, HR
Tel: (973) 402-7900